- Here are 5 exceptional activities to enjoy in the Dordogne Valley
- Canoeing : Mini descent of 1 hour, half day or full day, discover the landscapes of the Dordogne Valley. This activity is for everyone from 6 years old (must be able to swim).
- Stand Up Paddle : Let yourself slide on a board to the rhythm of the water. From 6 years old (must be able to swim). Initiation or descent. Supervised activity, by reservation only
- Caving : Dry cave or underground river, discover the wonders of the underground world. Supervised activity, by reservation only. From 5 years old. Wetsuits provided.
- Climbing : Initiation, Rappel or high altitude, admire the landscapes in privileged sites. Supervised activity, by reservation only.
- Canyon: Slides, waterfalls and small jumps, discover the joys of white water! Supervised activity, by reservation only. From 12 years old. Wetsuits and helmets provided.
In addition to these activities, you can discover the hiking and walking trails and botanical paths in our beautiful region. They are accessible for families, either on foot or by bike. The GR 46 passes close by!
You can have a picnic in beautiful places. A change of scenery guaranteed!
Visit some of the most beautiful villages in France, such as Carennac, Autoire, Loubressac, Collonges la Rouge, the great sites such as the chasm of Padirac, the castle of Castelnau Bretenoux and the Regional Natural Park of the Causses du Quercy.
For sightseeing, contact the Dordogne Valley Tourist Office to find out about points of interest during your stay in the area.